- OUR PRODUCTS
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
The basic conditions for a healthy life include a balanced and healthy diet. It is possible to see that the awareness gained about healthy nutrition has directly affected eating habits and the food industry, especially in recent years. Protein milk, with its lactose-free and fat-free content, is among the products that attract great attention from consumers who want a healthy and protein-rich diet, especially athletes. You can also choose protein milk for a light, delicious and healthy snack, and easily find the type that best suits your taste.
So, how about getting more detailed information about protein milks and meeting the İçim Fit Protein Milk family? When should you drink protein milk? Who can drink protein milk? Let’s answer all these questions together!
Milk; It is very rich and nutritious in terms of minerals such as calcium, potassium and phosphorus. Approximately 3% – 3.5 grams of 100 ml of high-quality cow’s milk consists of protein. 80% of the protein in question consists of casein and the remaining part consists of whey proteins. İçim Fit protein milks are products prepared by enriching the casein and whey proteins in milk and contain approximately 6 grams of protein in 100 ml.
“When should İçim Fit Protein milk be consumed?” You can answer the question by taking your diet into consideration. İçim Fit protein milks are very suitable options for a light and healthy snack, thanks to their fat-free and lactose-free content. On the other hand, you can consume İçim Protein Milk during or after sports and provide the protein support your body needs. You can choose İçim Fit high protein milk for a light lunch or consume the protein milk that best suits your taste for breakfast.
High protein milks with varieties suitable for different tastes are with you with drinking quality! All varieties in the İçim Fit High Protein Milk family are ideal alternatives to consume after sports and as snacks. Consuming lactose-free protein milk allows you to have a light and healthy diet. 500 ml of the product contains 30 grams of protein. All you have to do is choose the protein milk that best suits your taste. Coffee protein milk, vanilla protein milk, cocoa protein milk… Which is your favourite?
İçim Fit Cocoa Milk, the favorite of Cocoa lovers, is with you in your snacks and sports training with its 500 ml options! If you like the combination of cocoa and milk taste, İçim Fit Cocoa may be the best Protein Milk for you!
How about combining the wonderful harmony of vanilla and milk in a healthy snack? İçim Fit Vanilla may be indispensable for you too.All you need to do is to choose İçim Fit’s Vanilla variety for high protein plus performance!
For those who cannot start the day without coffee and look forward to coffee breaks, İçim coffee protein milk, which gets its flavor from the taste of real coffee, may be the ideal choice! In addition to starting the day fit, you can enjoy the taste of coffee in your snacks and during or after training with İçim Fit Coffee . İçim Fit Coffee Protein Milk is waiting for you with its 500 ml options.
● With its high protein and fat-free content, İçim Fit contains 30 grams of protein in its 500 ml bottle.
● It contains more than twice the protein of standard UHT milk and meets approximately 60% of your daily protein needs.
● With its formula that does not contain added sugar and fat, it is an ideal choice for consumers who want a balanced diet and are on a diet.
● İçim Fit Protein can be preferred by consumers with lactose intolerance with peace of mind, thanks to its lactose-free milk content.
● It helps athletes meet their protein needs during or after training and accelerate muscle development.
● Does not contain protein powder. The high protein content is obtained by separating the proteins in milk by ultrafiltration method, concentrating them and adding them back to milk.
● 100 ml of İçim Fit High Protein Milk contains only 50 calories.
In addition to consuming İçim Fit Protein Milk directly in your snacks, you can also use it in the leading role in delicious recipes. Here are delicious recipes with İçim Fit…
● To experience a different taste at breakfast, the Protein Crepe recipe is waiting for you!
● Do you need a light, healthy and delicious dessert break? Check out Quinoa Semolina Dessert!
● Did you know that you can prepare a wonderful pudding with Cocoa Protein Milk? Chia Chocolate Pudding is very easy to prepare.
● How about a light cake that lingers on the palate during your tea break? Visit the Fit Coffee Cake recipe!
● Do you have limited time to prepare a nutritious and delicious meal? Coffee Protein Shake can meet all your expectations.
● HOW MUCH OF THE DAILY PROTEIN NEEDS DOES 1 BOTTLE (500ml) OF DRINKING FIT MILK MEET?
1 bottle of İçim Fit Milk meets 60% of the daily protein need with its high protein content.
● SHOULD İÇİM FIT BE DRINKED BEFORE OR AFTER SPORTS?
İçim Fit is consumed before sports as an energy source and after sports to help muscle development.
● WHY IS PROTEIN IMPORTANT AFTER SPORTS?
Proteins are necessary for muscle repair and regeneration after training. It is recommended to consume within 45 minutes.
● WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DRINKING PROTEIN MILK BEFORE SPORTS?
İçim Fit high protein milk is a source of energy before exercise and helps increase your performance.
● DO YOU KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF SUFFICIENT PROTEIN INTAKE AND STRETCHING TO REPAIR TIRED MUSCLES AFTER TRAINING?
Stretching after exercise relaxes the muscles. İçim Fit contributes to the repair of muscle mass with its high protein content.
● WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF PROTEIN MILK IN SPORTS?
İçim Fit MILK meets 60% of your daily protein needs.
It contains more than twice the protein of normal UHT milk.
It is a perfect alternative for your diet with its lactose-free and fat-free milk content.
What is Protein?
Protein is the general name of organic compounds that enable the development of bone and muscle mass and support the formation and repair of tissues in the body. In other words, it is among the macronutrients that play a very important role in the process of healthy development and growth. Protein, which is the most abundant component in the human body after water, is formed as a result of amino acids bonding with each other. The most basic sources of protein include animal foods such as milk, meat and eggs.
Does Protein Milk Make You Gain Weight?
100 ml of İçim Fit Protein Milk contains only 50 calories. Therefore, when consumed in moderate amounts, it can replace a healthy and light meal.
What is Casein?
Before defining casein and whey proteins, “What is total protein?” and “What is an isolated protein?” It would be useful to answer your questions. Total protein is a term that expresses the total level of proteins in the blood. Isolated protein is; It is used to describe products containing high amounts of protein, with isolated carbohydrate, lactose and fat content.
Milk proteins are divided into two categories: casein and whey proteins. 80% of milk consists of casein and the remaining 20% consists of whey. Digestion and absorption of casein, which can remain undissolved even at low pH levels, is quite slow. It takes approximately 7 – 8 hours to digest and thus has a high anti-catabolic effect that strengthens the muscles.
What is Whey?
Whey protein, also known as whey, contains all the essential amino acids that cannot be produced in the body. It plays an important role in supporting muscle development and protein synthesis. Whey protein is divided into two basic forms: isolate and concentrate.