- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
( 8 Persons )
1 tea glass of İçim Yogurt
1 cup olive oil
2 tbsp İçim Butter
300 g flour
1 packet of baking powder
250 gr İçim Strained White Cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1 egg yolk
30 g black cumin
1. Put the yogurt, egg, olive oil, butter and salt in a bowl and mix well.
2. Then little by little add the flour and baking powder so that you get a very soft dough.
3. Divide the prepared dough into equal walnut-sized pieces.
4. Put İçim Cottage White Cheese in the dough pieces and close them.
5. Brush them with egg yolk and sprinkle with black cumin and bake in an oven preheated to 175 degrees for 35 minutes. Bon appetit.
Suggestion: If you wish, you can add 1 tablespoon of chopped dill to İçim Cottage Cheese that you put in the pastries.
Tip: Since your pastry dough will be very soft, it is recommended that you apply some olive oil to your hands to shape the dough.