- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 2 people)
2 potatoes for kumpirlik
1 packet of İçim Chief Cream
8 slices of İçim cheddar cheese
70 g sausage
3-4 thin sprigs of green onion
2 teaspoons mustard
2 handfuls of pickles
2 teaspoons black pepper
– Wrap 2 potatoes of about half a kilo in baking paper and then in aluminum foil and place at the bottom of the oven. Place the baking sheet upside down in the section just above it to create the effect of a bakery oven.
– Bake at 230 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes in over and under mode.
– When the potatoes are cooked, put them on a plate and cut them in half.
– Add 4 slices of diced cheddar cheese and 100 ml, half a packet of cream and mix.
– Then add 1 teaspoon each of mustard, 1 handful of diced mixed pickles and mix.
– Whip the remaining cream in a bowl until it thickens a little. It will still have a viscous consistency, but it will not run away from where you put it.
– Cut the remaining 4 slices of cheddar cheese into cubes and sprinkle on top.
– Add 70 g of sausage, which you cut into cubes and fry in a pan, and 4 finely chopped green onions, and your creamy baked potato is ready.