- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 4 people)
2 pieces of chicken breast
1 medium onion
1 stalk of leek
600 ml chicken broth
1.5 pack of İçim Chief Cream
6 sprigs of parsley
4 sprigs of thyme
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 full teaspoon of salt
1 full teaspoon of black pepper
– Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and seal the diced chicken breasts.
– Reserve some of the chicken for topping (or all of it), add the onions and fry until soft.
– Add the sliced leek and fry for 5 more minutes.
– Add 600 ml chicken broth, finely chopped 6 sprigs parsley, 4 sprigs thyme leaves, salt and pepper.
– Cook for 15 minutes.
– Pass the mixture through a hand blender until smooth.
– Add the chicken to the pot.
– Add 1.5 packets of İçim Şef Cream.
– Cook like this for 5 minutes and your soup is ready.
– Garnish with thyme and parsley leaves when serving.