- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
370 g chicken breast (1 piece)
200 g boneless chicken thighs (2 pieces)
200 g mushrooms
120 g peanuts
1200 ml of water
1.5 pack of İçim Chief Cream
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1.5 teaspoon salt
1.5 teaspoon black pepper
1 pack of ravioli pasta
8 green onions – fresh thyme
– Put 120 g peanuts in a large pressure cooker and start roasting.
– While the peanuts are roasting, finely chop the white parts of 8 green onions and continue roasting.
– Then cut 1 chicken breast and 2 boneless chicken legs into strips. Sprinkle them with a teaspoon each of salt and black pepper.
– Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan, then add the chicken and seal.
– After the chicken, cut 200 g mushrooms into quarters and continue roasting.
– Then add 1 packet of ravioli pasta to the same pot.
– Add 1200 ml of water, mix the pasta well and close the lid of the pressure cooker on low pressure setting.
– Once there is enough pressure in the pot and the whistle is locked, cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
– After 5 minutes, depressurize and uncover.
– While turning off the heat and continuing to cook, add 1.5 packets of İçim Şef Cream and stir the pasta for 1 – 1.5 minutes.
– Add the green part of the green onions that you chopped earlier and mix.
– If you do not have a pressure cooker, you can add 1400 ml of water to the pot and cook over medium heat for 13-14 minutes.
– Leave the pasta a little watery so that it will find its own consistency by the time you eat it. If you like, you can add a few sprigs of fresh thyme on the plate.
– Fast and hearty pasta at your service.