- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 6-8 persons)
200 g dark chocolate (60% cocoa)
40 g flour
480 ml milk
3 tablespoons, 45 g butter + 1 tablespoon
4 egg yolks
6 egg whites
1 pinch of salt
100 g granulated sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
200 ml İçim Chief Cream
– Turn the oven up and down at 220 degrees. Place a baking wire on the bottom one top shelf.
– Melt 200 g dark chocolate with a bain-marie and set aside in a bowl.
– Grease the inside of the soufflé dishes with butter and line the sides with baking paper and string. Fold the baking paper into 4-5 finger widths, wrap it around the dish, raising it 7-8 cm and tie it tightly with an oven-safe string. This way, even if the soufflé rises too much, it will not overflow and its shape will not be distorted.
– Put 40 g flour in a small sauce pan. Turn off the heat and gradually add 480 mls milk while whisking to avoid lumps. After whisking the flour well, you can add the milk quickly.
– Add 45 g butter and continue whisking and mixing. After boiling, continue whisking and stirring for another 2 minutes.
– After 2 minutes, turn off the heat and continue whisking for 1 minute to cool.
– Whisk the egg yolks one by one and add to the mixture.
– Then add vanilla and melted chocolate
– If you are not going to use it immediately, cover the mixture with cling film.
– Put the egg whites in a large bowl. If they have just come out of the fridge, let them come to room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
– If the container is not tin-free copper, be sure to add a quarter teaspoon of cream of tartar
– Beat the egg whites with your hands at low speed in a circular and vertical motion, two strokes per second, for 20-30 seconds.
– Do the flapping with your elbow muscle, not your shoulder. The shoulder muscles get tired much more quickly.
– Keep on low speed until the eggs open and start to foam.
– Add 1 pinch of salt.
– Gradually increase your speed to 4 strokes per second.
– Whisk until soft rooster crests form on the end of the whisk.
– Then sprinkle in 100 g of sugar by hand, while continuing to whisk.
– This time it is complete with shiny and much tighter crests.
– The mixture should be added immediately after beating the egg whites.
– Pour the chocolate mixture around the edges of the egg whites and fold in with a spatula. It is important to always mix in the same direction.
– Divide the mixture among the soufflé dishes.
– Place on a wire rack and reduce the oven temperature to 190 degrees.
– If using small soufflé dishes, bake for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, remove, sprinkle with powdered sugar and bake for 8 minutes.
– If it is a large 15-18 cm container, 33 minutes will be enough. (cooking again for 8 minutes)
– During this time, the filling will still be creamy.
– After removing it, split the center with a spoon, pour İçim Şef Cream into it and enjoy.