- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 4 people)
500 g boneless chicken thigh
1.5 teaspoon salt
1.5 teaspoon of baking soda
2 teaspoons black pepper
2 pieces of baguette bread
4 tablespoons mustard
¼ bunch arugula
For the sauce,
25 ml İçim Şef Kema
60 gr- 5 slices of İçim Cheddar Cheese
1 clove of garlic
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 sprigs of dill
4-5 sprigs of chives
– Dice 500 g, about 6 chicken legs and place them in a food processor.
– Put 1.5 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of black pepper and 1.5 teaspoons of baking soda in a food processor and pulse with the chicken until you get a paste.
– In a separate bowl, whisk 25 ml İçim Şef Cream and thicken it a little.
– Cut 5 slices of cheddar cheese into squares.
– Finely chop 4-5 sprigs of chives, 2 sprigs of dill and 1 clove of garlic and add to the cheese mixture. Cut 6 gherkins into small cubes and add.
– Lay 25×40 cm baking paper on the counter and wet half of it.
– For the chicken, take 1/4 of the chicken and spread it with the back of a knife into a neat rectangle.
– Spread the cheese and cream mixture in the center.
– Remove the greaseproof paper and stick the chicken parts together so that the filling stays inside.
– Correct the shape, roll up the whole paper and roll it up.
– Twist it on both sides with your hands like a candy wrapper.
– Cook the sausages in boiling water for 12 minutes.
– After removing the papers, cook them in a pan with grill marks until they are nicely marked.
– Cut the baguette bread in half. Empty the inside like a tube without damaging the outside.
– Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard inside.
– Slice 2-3 gherkins and put them with arugula leaves.
– Place the sausage you cooked last and your delicious homemade sausage is ready.