- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 4-6 persons)
250 g couscous
500 g mushrooms
100 ml İçim Chief Cream
1 dry onion
4 cloves of garlic
2 sprigs of basil
100 gr İçim White Cheese
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 full teaspoon of salt
1 liter of broth
– Put 1 liter of broth in a medium saucepan and add a little salt. When it boils, add 250 gr, half a pack of couscous and boil for 6-7 minutes.
– Meanwhile, add 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large skillet.
– Add 1 onion chopped into pieces and start roasting.
– Then add 500 g of diced mushrooms.
– Add 4 cloves of garlic sliced thinly and continue roasting.
– Put the cooked couscous in the pan and fry the couscous for a while.
– Add the boiling water to the pan and scrape off the flavors that stick to the pan.
– Put 100 ml, half packet of İçim Şef Kremayı into the pan and stir.
– Add 100 grams of İçim feta cheese cut into cubes.
– Turn off the heat, finely chop the basil, add it to the pan with 1 teaspoon of black pepper and 1 full teaspoon of salt and stir.
– Your delicious couscous is at your service.