- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 8 people)
600 g mushrooms
8 cloves of garlic
2 large onions
8 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of vinegar
3 tablespoons flour
250 ml broth
6 cups of water
1 full teaspoon of salt
1 full teaspoon of black pepper
1+1/4 pack, 250 ml İçim Şef cream
10 sprigs of thyme
3 handfuls of bread crumbs
– Cut 600 g mushrooms into 3-4 mm thick slices without removing the stems. Use as many mushrooms as you like or can find, for a total of 600 g. Cultures, chestnuts, oysters or whatever else you like. Reserve the best slices for garnishing later.
– Chop 2 large onions and fry in 6 tablespoons olive oil until caramelized.
– Add half of the mushrooms after the onions and fry. If you throw in all the mushrooms at once, they will get watery.
– Add the other half of the mushrooms and 6 cloves of garlic and continue roasting.
– When the mushrooms are roasted, add 3 tablespoons of flour to the pot and roast.
– Add 1 tablespoon vinegar, 250 ml broth and 6 cups, 1.25 liters, water.
– Add 6 sprigs of thyme.
– Cook over high heat until boiling. When it boils, reduce the heat and cook for another 20 minutes.
– Add 1 teaspoon each of salt and black pepper and mix.
– Then pass it through a hand blender until smooth.
– Add 1+ 1/4 pack, 250 ml, İçim Şef Kremayı and mix.
– In a separate pan, fry the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
– When the mushrooms are colored, add 3 handfuls of breadcrumbs.
– When the bread turns color, turn off the heat and add 2 cloves of garlic chopped into small pieces and 4 sprigs of thyme leaves.
– When you pour the soup into the bowl first, then the crunchy pieces you prepared in the pan and pour a little bit of İçim Şef Krema over it, your legendary flavored soup will be ready.