- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
For the Eggplant Marinade
For My Labneh Sauce
İçim Labneh (3/4 spoon)
İçim Yogurt (1/2 tablespoon)
Deep-roasted sesame seeds
For Tomato Sauce
1/2 large tomato
1 tsp tomato paste
Garlic zest or powder
1. First of all, peel the eggplants variegated and slice them into 1.5-2 cm thick rounds.
2. Soak the eggplants in salted water for 10 minutes to let the bitter juice go.
3. Take the aubergines out of the water and dry them on towel paper.
4. Prepare the sauce for the eggplant marinade by mixing the olive oil, paprika powder, black pepper, salt and garlic powder in a bowl.
5. Roll the aubergines in the prepared sauce and bake in the toaster oven until golden brown.
6. Chop the spring onions, kapia peppers, gherkins into small pieces.
7. Finely chop the parsley and dill.
8. Mix İçim Labneh and İçim Yogurt in a separate bowl. Prepare the sauce by adding spring onions, kapia peppers, pickled gherkins, parsley, dill, sesame seeds roasted in oil and grated garlic.
9. Put olive oil and grated garlic in the pan and grate the tomatoes on it.
10. Put thyme, pepper, salt and even a flick of sugar on top.
11. Add tomato paste and, if necessary, a little water to ensure fluidity.
12. Remove the sauce from the heat and let it rest.
13. Then, respectively; grilled eggplant, top of it with İçim Labneh sauce and make a tower.
14. Put the finishing touch on top by putting the thyme and tomato sauce on top. Enjoy your meal.