- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
• 2 heaped tablespoons of İçim Strained Yogurt
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1 large onion
• Half a kg of spinach
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 pinch of chili flakes
For decoration; Pomegranate seeds, leaf breadcrumbs and olive oil
Cut 1 onion into cubes. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan and heat it. Add the onions to the pan and stir, sautéing. It will be enough to kill the onions lightly.
• Cut the stems of the thoroughly washed spinach into thin pieces and the leaves into medium thicknesses, and put them on the stove and mix respectively. In this step, throw all 3 cloves of garlic whole and roast them.
• Sauté the spinach and turn off the heat and let it cool.
• Put 3 heaped tablespoons of strained yogurt in a bowl and puree and add 3 cloves of cooked garlic to it. After mixing for a round, add the spinach to the yogurt.
• Add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, 1 pinch of red pepper flakes to the bowl with spinach and mix until the flavors are mixed.
• Place the spinach borani on a serving plate. Garnish with pomegranate seeds, a small amount of olive oil and pieces of breadcrumbs. Enjoy your meal.