- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
• 2 cups of oats
• 2/3 tablespoon of honey
• 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tbsp nutmeg
• 1 red applesauce
• 150 gr İçim Yogurt
Before moving on to this delicious recipe, it is possible to define granola as a healthy snack consisting of oats, nuts and dried fruits. This homemade granola recipe, which is both healthy and very filling, will be indispensable for your diets.
1. İçim All ingredients except yogurt are mixed in a deep bowl.
2. Spread on a baking tray lined with baking paper, bake at 150 degrees for about 25 minutes.
3. Open the oven door every 10 minutes and mix.
4. At the end of 25 minutes, take it out of the oven and leave it on the counter to cool.
5. When it is completely cooled, put the roasted nuts you want in it. Upon request; dates, apricots, walnuts, hazelnuts, grapes, currants, dried mulberries, pumpkin seeds…
6. Put the cooled granola in the yogurt and mix. Enjoy your meal.
Tip: The crispiness of the granola depends on cooling it well and keeping our storage container airtight.
Tip: If you mix chia with some of the yogurt, it will make you even fuller.