- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(For 6 People)
1 tablespoon of İçim Butter
1 large onion
25 g flour
50 g green or red lentils
1 liter of broth
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon mint
Chili flakes (Ornamental)
1. Melt the İçim Butter in the pot.
2. Cut the onions into cubes and start frying over medium heat. When the color starts to turn, add the flour.
3. Add the washed lentils and thinly sliced carrots. Sauté lentils and carrots until slightly softened.
4. Stir in the broth, salt and pepper. Cook for about 20 minutes over low heat.
5. For the last 5 minutes, add the mint and mix. After boiling another stone, remove from the heat and let it rest for 5 minutes.
6. Smooth with the help of a blender and strain through a strainer.
7. Divide it into bowls, you can serve it with croutons and chili peppers and a squeeze of lemon juice depending on preference. Enjoy your meal.
Tip: Take care to add the mint in the last 5 minutes so that it does not give a bitter taste to the soup.