- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
1 teaspoon of butter
3 tbsp İçim Chief Cream
– Beat 3 eggs at room temperature in a bowl until the yolks and whites are no longer visible.
– Add 3 tablespoons of İçim Şef cream and continue whisking.
– Add half to 1.5 teaspoons of salt, depending on your taste, and whisk some more.
– Meanwhile, turn the pan on and start heating. It is important that it is well warmed up.
– Add 1 teaspoon of butter to the pan and spread it well all over.
– When it is hot, pour in the egg and turn the heat down.
– When the bottom starts to cook, scrape the egg with a spatula from the edge to the center. What we want here are layers baked like cream, without any color.
– At the point where you say it needs to cook a little more, remove the pan from the heat. This is very important for the creamy juiciness.
– Sprinkle with black pepper and thinly sliced spring onions and enjoy.