- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 6 people)
1 pack of İçim Şef Cream (200 gr)
70 ml milk
50 g granulated sugar
1 vanilla pod
150 g frozen strawberries
– For the assembly of the homemade ice cream maker you will need 2 nesting bowls.
– Place a clean cloth inside the larger one. Add about 2 liters of water and 1 handful of salt. Stir until the salt dissolves well.
– The kitchen cloth will prevent the bowl from slipping. The salt will make the ice colder than zero degrees. The ice cream will thicken more quickly.
– Once the salt is well dissolved, place a smaller bowl in the center and place a weight in the middle to prevent it from floating. Do not touch the bottom of the bowl, but lower it a little.
– Put the homemade ice cream maker in the freezer like this and freeze it overnight.
– Once the ice is well frozen, add 1 packet of cream to the small bowl.
– Add 50 g granulated sugar and 70 ml milk.
– Cut 1 vanilla pod in half lengthwise, scrape out the seeds with the back of a small knife and add to the mixture.
– Beat the mixture well with a hand mixer for about 15 minutes. While whisking, be careful to scrape the sides of the bowl well.
– After freezing for a while, your ice cream is ready to eat.
– To make the strawberry; put 150 gr frozen strawberries into a kitchen chopper and grind them.
– Add the strawberries to the ice cream and whisk until well mixed. Since the strawberries are frozen, they will cool the ice cream even more and thicken the consistency.
– Put the mixture in a bowl and put it in the freezer overnight.
– Your homemade, very easy and machine-free ice cream is ready.