- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
50 g rice
1 liter of İçim Milk
120 ml water
3 tbsp rice flour
100 g granulated sugar
1. Wash the rice in plenty of water and drain it.
2. Take a large saucepan and add water to it.
3. Cook until the rice is tender.
4. Crush the rice flour well in İçim Milk.
5. Add the mixture to the pot little by little and stir.
6. Finally, add the sugar and continue mixing.
7. Divide the mixture into the tiny casserole dishes. Place the containers on a baking sheet.
8. Bake the rice pudding in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until golden brown.
9. Serve warm or cold, depending on preference. Enjoy your meal.