- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
1 Ramadan pita
1 pack (400 gr) İçim Labneh
200g double shot beef brisket mince
4-5 sprigs of parsley
3 dried hot peppers
1 teaspoon chili pepper
6 tbsp olive oil
• Finely chop 2 onions or grind them in a food processor.
• In a large frying pan, start roasting 200g of double-shot beef brisket.
• When the minced meat changes color, add the onions. Roast for about 20 minutes, first over high heat and then over low heat, stirring constantly.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Remove the square-shaped parts in the middle of the Ramadan pita with your hands. Make sure that the edges remain.
• Crackle for 5 minutes in the oven running top and bottom at 200 degrees.
• Heat 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a small saucepan. Add 3 finely chopped dried peppers into it.
• Add 1 teaspoon of chili flakes and continue cooking, moving the pot away from the fire a little and stirring.
• Mix 1 pack, 400 gr, İçim Labneh with the spicy oil you have prepared.
• Take the pita bread out of the oven and spread the spicy labneh in it. Set aside some to put on it.
• Add 4-5 coarsely chopped parsley to the hot minced meat and mix.
• Add the roasted minced meat on top of the labneh. When you put a few pieces of labneh on the minced meat, your spicy pita with minced meat is ready, which no one can say no to.