- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
3 green onions
1 dry red onion
Half a bunch of chopped parsley
200 gr İçim Strained Yogurt
1 teaspoon mustard
Potato salad is a staple at afternoon tea. You will want to try this potato salad with yogurt, which has a completely different flavor when combined with İçim Strained Yogurt, unlike classic potato salads.
1. Boil the potatoes.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into large cubes.
3. Chop the green onions into small pieces.
4. Cut the red onion into half moons.
5. Mix the chopped onions, parsley and İçim Strained Yogurt with the potatoes.
6. In a bowl, mix the olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt, lemon juice and mustard.
7. Pour the mixture over the potato salad. Enjoy your meal.
Service Suggestion: If you wish, you can add boiled eggs and tomatoes to your salad.
Note: It is recommended to consume on the same day