- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(For 6 People)
6 medium-sized potatoes
6 tbsp potato starch
250 g İçim Kashar Cheese, grated
2 teaspoons chili flakes
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons cumin
For the Breaded Mortar
3 eggs, beaten
2 cups breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
1. Boil the potatoes with their skins, peel them and grate them.
2. Add the starch, grated İçim Kashar Cheese, salt, cumin, chili powder and an egg on the grated potato and knead.
3. Cut walnut-sized balls from the mortar you prepared and roll them.
4. Breadth the potato balls by rolling them first in the beaten egg and then in the breadsticks.
5. Heat a large amount of frying oil in a saucepan.
6. Put the potato croquettes you have prepared in hot oil and fry them.
7. Serve hot. Enjoy your meal.