- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
( for 4 people )
5 cups of hot water
2 tbsp İçim Butter
1 bowl of İçim Yogurt
2 tbsp flour
Juice of half a lemon
1. Cut the onion into cubes.
2. Put the olive oil in the pot and fry the onion until it turns pink.
3. Grate the potatoes and carrots.
4. First, fry the carrot a little with the onion, then add the potatoes and fry them as well.
5. Add newAdd the hot water to it and cook with the lid of the pot covered.
6. For seasoning, mix İçim Yogurt with flour and lemon juice.
7. Add a little cold water and whisk well.
8. Slowly add the mixture to the soup, stir and add the salt and let the soup cook.
9. In a frying pan, fry the İçim Butter and chili peppers.
10. Pour over the soup and serve. Enjoy your meal.