- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
500 gr Labneh Cheese
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
1 packet of vanilla
4 medium peaches
250 gr İçim Strained Yogurt
3 tbsp flour
1 box of İçim Chef Cream
For the base
50 gr İçim Butter
2 packets of oatmeal biscuits
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Pass the materials needed for the base through the rondo.
2. Grease the bottom and edges of the cake pan with İçim Butter and spread the dough you passed through the rondo on the edges and bottom.
3. Whisk the granulated sugar, egg and vanilla well in a bowl with the help of a mixer.
4. Then add İçim Chef Cream and flour and continue whisking.
5. In the last stage, add İçim Strained Yogurt and İçim Labneh Cheese and obtain a homogeneous mixture.
6. Throw the finely chopped peaches into the mixture you have prepared and mix a little with the help of a spoon.
7. Pour the mixture into the cake pan and put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees.
8. Take the cheesecake you baked for about an hour from the oven, let it cool and let it rest in the refrigerator for a day.
9. You can serve the rested cheesecake by decorating it with peach slices. Enjoy your meal.