- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 6 people)
450 gr İçim Labne
1 round whole wheat bread
10 sprigs of fresh thyme
150 g cheddar cheese
8 slices of roast beef
70 ml İçim Chief Cream
3 canned roasted peppers
1 vineyard arugula
150 g black olives
3 teaspoons black pepper
1.5 teaspoon chili pepper
– Cut off a third of the top of a whole wheat round loaf like a lid. Remove the lid and the inside of the bread.
– Mix approximately 450 g İçim labneh, the main actor, and 70 ml İçim Şef Kremayı.
– Add 3 teaspoons of black pepper, 1.5 teaspoons of red pepper flakes, 10 sprigs of thyme leaves.
– Remove the seeds from 150 g black olives, chop them into small pieces and add.
– Mix everything together and spread 2/3 of it into the bread and the lid.
– For the first layer, cut open 3 roasted peppers on one side and put the cheese mixture on top.
– Peel 3 cucumbers, without peeling them, first in strips with a peeler and then cut the center with the seeds into cubes. Place the cucumber so that it covers one layer.
– Place 5 slices of roast beef on top.
– Add 150 g of diced İçim cheddar to the remaining labneh mixture and spread it as a layer.
– Add the remaining 1 large roasted pepper.
– Place the arugula leaves on top.
– Put 3 slices of roast beef on top again.
– Close the lid and press down a little.
– In this way, you can take it as you like and enjoy it at a picnic.