- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
• 3 cups of oatmeal
• 2 tbsp peanuts
• 2 tbsp cashews
• 4 tablespoons of raw almonds
• 4 tablespoons of molasses
• 3 tbsp butter
• 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
• 8 dried apricots
• 3 tablespoons of raisins
• 4 tbsp Lactose-Free Yogurt
• 1 handful of blueberries
• 4 strawberries
1. Coarsely chop the peanuts, cashews and raw almonds and add them to the oatmeal.
2. Add the cinnamon, molasses and butter and mix all the ingredients. Instead of molasses, you can also use brown sugar or honey if you wish.
3. Spread the mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes until it crackles well but does not take color.
4. After taking it out of the oven, add the dried apricots and raisins that you cut into cubes.
5. After cooling, you can jar the mixture and store it in the refrigerator. Enjoy your meal.
Serving Suggestion: If you want to prepare a nice dessert while eating, cut 4 strawberries into 4 pieces. Put 1 handful of muesli in a tall glass. Add 2 tablespoons of Complacse-Free Yogurt on top and place chopped strawberries and blueberries on top of it. When you make another row like this, your light dessert is ready.