- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
• 4 eggplants
• 200 g minced meat
• 1 large onion
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 3 tomatoes
• 10 sprigs of parsley
• 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 750gr Comfortable Lactose-Free Yogurt
1. Peel the eggplants variegated. In this form, you can bake it in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 200 degrees or fry it.
2. While the eggplants are cooking, fry the minced meat in a separate pan.
3. When the color of the minced meat changes, add the finely chopped onion to it.
4. Finely chop the garlic and add it to the pan. Grate the tomatoes and add them to the pan.
5. Add the tomato paste, salt and pepper as well.
6. When the tomato absorbs a little water, chop the parsley into it and turn off the heat.
7. When the aubergines are cooked, sprinkle them with a little salt. Split their bellies long and thinly and divide the minced meat into them.
8. Then, when you bake again in the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, the cauliflower is ready.
9. Bon appetit with a cool Lactose-Free Yogurt on the side.
Tip: If you want a milder flavor, you should bake the peeled eggplants in the oven.