- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 4 people)
1 kg cauliflower
150 ml İçim Chief Cream
250 gr İçim Fresh Kashkaval
3 cloves of garlic
1 large onion
1 full teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
– Separate 1 kg cauliflower into florets and place in a pressure cooker.
– Cut 1 onion in half and insert 4 cloves into the onion.
– Add 3 cloves of garlic, onion, 4 new spices and 1 full teaspoon of salt to the pot.
– Add enough water to cover the bottom of the pressure cooker and cook for 3 minutes on low pressure setting.
– While the cauliflower is still hot, add 150 ml İçim Şef Krema, 1 teaspoon black pepper and ¼ nutmeg and mix.
– When İçim Şef has absorbed the cream well, put it in the oven dish.
– Grate 250 g of İçim fresh kashkaval over it and bake in the oven in grill mode at 250 degrees for 7-8 minutes until the kashkaval melts well and turns brown in places.