Baked Cheese Recipe
300 gr İçim White Cheese
200 gr İçim Labne Cheese
2 egg yolks
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
2 spring onions
1 teaspoon red chili pepper
Salt and pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put İçim Beyaz and Labne cheeses in a deep bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add finely chopped spring onion and parsley and mix.
- Add the egg yolks
- Add salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper and mix.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and smooth the top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve the cheese hot from the oven.