- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
12 sprigs of parsley
3 handfuls of raw cashews
2 tbsp sesame seeds
3 tbsp olive oil,
1 teaspoon salt
1 heaped teaspoon black pepper
3 tbsp Lactose-Free Yogurt
1. Separate the broccoli into florets. Then boil the broccoli in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, remove it and put it in cold water. In this way, their colors will remain more vivid and they will not continue to cook with their own heat. You can also steam your broccoli if you prefer.
2. Finely chop the parsley.
3. Roast the cashew and sesame until they turn color and smell good.
4. At this stage, if you want, mix the broccoli and parsley, or if you want a little more roasted flavor, you can roast the broccoli a little in the same pan.
5. After mixing the parsley and broccoli, add olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. When you mix cashews and sesame seeds with broccoli and put Lactose-Free Yogurt on top, your delicious salad is ready. Enjoy your meal.
Tip: You should not keep the broccoli boiling time long. Otherwise, you may cause the broccoli to fall apart and lose their color.