- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
Half a kg of ravioli
500g double shot beef brisket mince
3 medium onions
2 bread fillings
3 tbsp Refika’s meatball spice
1 tbsp yogurt
Half a vineyard of parsley
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pack of 400 gr İçim Labneh
6 tbsp tahini
juice of 1.5 lemons
1 tbsp sumac
1 teaspoon salt
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Mint Green Oil
Quarter vineyard mint
1 tea glass of olive oil
Refika’s Meatball Spice
For 10 kg of minced meat:
120 g 4 tbsp rock or sea salt
120 g 10 tbsp cumin powder
60 g 3 tbsp sweet ground pepper
60 g 3 tbsp chili powder
30 g 3 tbsp black pepper
30 g 3 tbsp garlic powder
20 g 4 tbsp coriander powder
20 g 2 nutmegs
10 g 2 tbsp dried mint
10 g 2 tbsp oregano
• Boil water in a pot for peppermint oil. Wash a quarter of a vineyard of mint and separate the leaves. First, throw the mint in boiling water and boil for 10 seconds.
• Then quickly remove it with a colander and remove it to ice water. In this way, the mints will be able to retain their green color.
• Drain the mint and squeeze out the excess juice.
• Put mints and 1 tea glass of olive oil in the blender and run at high speed for 2.5 minutes.
• If you have time, soak the mints in oil so that the aromas will pass more. Then strain it through cheesecloth and put it in a jar. You can separate the juicy part left at the bottom while waiting.
• You can store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
• For the meatballs, in a large bowl, chop half a kg of double-shot beef brisket and 2 medium onions finely and put them so that they are not very visible in the meatballs. If you wish, you can also grind the onion in a food processor, but don’t puree it too much and extract the juice.
• Soak the inside of 2 breads in water, squeeze out the excess water and add 3 tablespoons of meatball spice, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of yogurt to soften the meatballs, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil so that all flavors pass together more easily and knead. I have written the recipe for my own meatball seasoning below, but if you have a meatball recipe that you love very much, you can also make it.
• Finally, finely chop half a vineyard of parsley, add it to the meatballs and knead a little more.
• Take large meringues from hazelnuts from the mortar and prepare round meatballs between your two hands
• Bake the meatballs and 750 g ravioli in the oven running at 230 degrees grill mode for 10-15 minutes until they are nicely colored on both sides. Grease the ravioli with 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil before baking.
• While the ravioli are baking, 400 gr. Mix 1 packet of labneh with the juice of 1.5 lemons and 6 tablespoons of tahini. Add 1 tablespoon of sumac and 1 teaspoon of salt and mix again.
• Roast 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds, reserve some for garnish and add the rest to the mixture.
• Put the meatballs and ravioli in the middle of a large plate and around it.
• When you drizzle green oil on them and sprinkle sesame seeds and sumac on them, your meatballs and ravioli that you cannot get enough of are at your disposal.
Refika’s Meatball Spice
• Grind all spices into powder and mix. If you wish, you can also have this mixture prepared by the transferor.
• You can store it in a glass jar in a place out of direct sunlight.