- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
• Half a kg of double-shot beef brisket mince
• 2 medium onions
• Half a vineyard of parsley
• 1 egg
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
• 1 tablespoon of Lactose-Free Yogurt
• 2 teaspoons of meatball spring
• 1 teaspoon of cumin
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
• 1 teaspoon of salt
1. Finely chop the onions. Chop the parsley so small that it does not come to the mouth.
2. Mix the beef brisket, minced meat, onions, egg, olive oil, breadcrumbs, Lactose-Free Yogurt, meatball spring, cumin, chili powder, black pepper, salt and knead well.
3. Add the chopped parsley and knead for another 2 minutes.
4. Take 40 grams of meringues from the meatball mortar, roll them and shape them into meatballs. If you let the meatballs rest in this state, they will taste better.
5. Then cook in the pan over medium heat until they are nicely colored on both sides. If you wish, you can also pour a few spoonfuls of olive oil into the pan.
6. When the meatballs are browned, they are ready for you to enjoy. Enjoy your meal.
Tip: In order for the meatloaf to be more delicious, you should let it rest after shaping it.