- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
For the Base
2 packs of whole wheat biscuits
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
3 tablespoons of butter
1 pinch of salt
2 packs of İçim Labneh
1 large glass (250 g) granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of strained yogurt
3 teaspoons flour
1 pinch of salt
Half a lemon peel
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 packet of vanillin
200 g raspberries
1 teaspoon starch
4 tablespoons of water
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. Turn the oven up and down at 180 degrees.
2. For the base, crush 2 packets of whole wheat flour biscuits with a thick-bottomed glass and add 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
3. Add 3 full tablespoons of room temperature butter and knead the mixture with your hands.
4. Line the bottom of a 24 cm diameter springform cake mold with baking paper and brush the sides with İçim Butter. Pour the biscuit mixture on top and flatten it by pressing with a glass.
5. Put the mold on the middle shelf of the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix 2 packets of İçim Labneh and 1 large glass of 250 g granulated sugar with a spoon.
7. Add 2 tablespoons of strained yogurt, 3 teaspoons of flour, 1 pinch of salt, the rind of half a lemon, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 packet of vanillin. Stir again without aerating too much until there are no lumps.
8. Add 2 eggs and continue mixing in the same way. It is very important to add the egg last and stir only until mixed. Otherwise the cake will crack in the oven.
9. After the cheesecake base has cooled in the oven for 10 minutes, add the mixture you have prepared and run a knife over the mixture to prevent air bubbles from forming.
10. Cover the mold with aluminum foil and place it on a deep baking sheet. Place the tray on the second shelf from the bottom of the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 150 degrees.
11. Fill the baking tray halfway with boiling water, cover the oven and bake for 50 minutes.
12. After 50 minutes, leave for another 45 minutes without opening the oven door.
13. Meanwhile, for the sauce, put 200 g of frozen raspberries in a saucepan and add 2 tablespoons of sugar. Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves and the raspberries are warm.
14. In a separate bowl, mix 1 teaspoon starch with 4 tablespoons water.
15. Add the starchy water to the boiling mixture. After boiling, cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes and your sauce is ready. Since this sauce has less sugar than jam, you will be able to enjoy the fruit much more abundantly and beautifully.
16. Remove the cake from the oven and let it stand until it reaches room temperature. Then refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
17. Run a knife around the edges of the rested and cooled cheesecake, remove it from the mold and place it on a plate to serve. Pour the raspberry sauce over it and take a bite and enjoy.
Tip: We recommend that you do not use an electric mixer when whisking the labneh with the granulated sugar, otherwise it will take in too much air and cause the cake to crack in the oven.