- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 4 people)
200 ml İçim Chief Cream
400 gr İçim Labne
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 tablespoon Turkish coffee
1.5 packs of cocoa cream biscuits
– Whisk 200 ml of İçim Şef Cream with 3 full tablespoons of powdered sugar until it becomes solid.
– Add 400 g İçim Labneh whipped in a separate bowl and fold it into the cream.
– After mixing, separate half of it, add 2 tablespoons of cocoa and fold it in again.
– Cut 10 strawberries into small cubes.
– Make 2 cups of Turkish coffee with 1 tablespoon of Turkish coffee, cool and put in a bowl.
– Roughly divide 1.5 packets of cocoa cream biscuits by hand.
– Place 8-10 pieces of the coffee-soaked biscuits in the glasses you are going to serve.
– Add as many strawberries on top.
– Then divide the cocoa labneh mixture into the glasses.
– Put 5-6 pieces of strawberries again.
– As a final layer, pour the plain cream mixture into the glasses.
– Finally, when you decorate them with the remaining strawberries and biscuit pieces, they will look as good as they taste.