- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
( for 4 people )
500g zucchini, sliced lengthwise
35 gr İçim Butter
10 lamb chops
6 apricots, halved
1. Fry the sliced zucchini in a pan or on the grill. Season them with salt.
2. In a cast iron frying pan, melt the İçim Butter.
3. Cook the chops on both sides until they turn color.
4. Remove the chops from the pan and throw the thinly sliced apricots into the pan.
5. Puree the fried apricots in a food processor by adding a little water.
6. Place the chops in a lightly greased baking dish.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
8. Spread the apricot puree on the plate, place the cutlet slices and grilled zucchini on top. Enjoy your meal.
Tip: Be careful not to keep the chops in the pan for too long or your meat will be too tough.