- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
2 packs of oat biscuits, crumbled
5 tablespoons of İçim Butter
3 tablespoons honey
6 tablespoons walnut kernels, blended
1 cup hot water
1 packet of lemon jelly
4 tablespoons of İçim Strained Yogurt
2 packets of whipped cream
1 pack of İçim Labne Cheese
½ lemon juice
zest of 1 lemon, grated
Lemon cheesecake, the favorite of sour lovers, gains a completely different flavor with this recipe. We are with you with a very practical recipe for those who want to make cheesecake at home.
1. For the base of the cheesecake, grind the biscuits into flour.
2. Melt İçim Butter in a coffee pot.
3. Add İçim Butter, honey and the walnuts you passed through a rondo to the biscuit you ground into flour and mix.
4. Spread the mixture into the round bowl you are going to use by pressing it well and refrigerate for half an hour.
5. Pour the lemon jelly powder into a bowl, add 1 cup of hot water and mix well, then add 1 cup of cold water and mix in a mixer.
6. In a bowl, add whipped cream powder, lemon juice, grated lemon rind, İçim Strained Yogurt and lemon jelly and mix well.
7. Then add İçim Labne Cheese and mix for a while more.
8. Transfer the mixture onto the refrigerated base and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
9. Remove the solidified dessert from the refrigerator and serve sprinkled with slivered almonds. Enjoy your meal.