Mushroom and Onion Egg Recipe
- 300 g mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of İçim Butter
- Melt a tablespoon of İçim Butter in a large skillet.
- Add the mushrooms and half of the chopped spring onion and sauté for a few minutes. Cook until the mushrooms are nicely browned.
- Add a pinch of salt to the softened mushrooms and mix well.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan and beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add İçim Butter to the pan and pour in the eggs. Cook the eggs for 3 minutes on each side and fry until soft and slightly puffy.
- Remove the cooked eggs from the pan and sprinkle with the remaining chopped spring onions.
- Your eggs with mushrooms and onions are ready to serve!
You will add flavor to your breakfasts by trying this delicious and practical recipe. Bon Appetit!