- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
1 Ramadan pita
1 pack (400 gr) İçim Labneh
1.5 pink tomatoes
15 black olives
5 tablespoons olive oil
3-4 sprigs of thyme
1 tsp black cumin
• Remove the square-shaped parts in the middle of the Ramadan pita with your hands. Make sure that the edges remain.
• Crackle for 5 minutes in the oven running top and bottom at 200 degrees.
• Finely chop 1.5 pink tomatoes month by month.
• Place 1 pack, 400 g, a little more than half of the cupboard in a ziplock bag.
• Cut the corner of the bag by 1 cm.
• Remove the seeds of 15 black olives and chop them coarsely.
• Add 3-4 sprigs of thyme leaves and 5 tablespoons of olive oil to the olives.
• Spread the remaining labneh in the box on the base of the pita bread.
• Take the crackling pita bread out of the oven and squeeze a round of labneh from the bag on the edges first.
• Place 1 slice of the chopped tomatoes horizontally, squeeze labneh strips from the bag on it and place another tomato on it.
• In this way, place a row of tomatoes and labneh along the entire pita bread.
• The rounder your pita bread is, the easier it will be to place.
• If you wish, put tomatoes in the middle space and rain the olives on all the tomatoes.
• Finally, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of black cumin.