- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
( for 4 people )
500 g minced meat for meatballs
3 slices of bread crumbs
Finely chopped parsley
Salt, Pepper, Oregano
For the sauce
3 tbsp oil
For the top
Grated İçim Cheddar Cheese
1. Knead the minced meat and other ingredients well and form medium-sized meatballs.
2. Cook the meatballs in oil and place them in the casserole.
3. Grate the tomatoes and fry them a little in oil in a separate pan.
4. Add the tomato paste and pepper and mix until thickened.
5. Drizzle the sauce over the meatballs.
6. Finally, sprinkle the İçim Cheddar Cheese on it and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until the cheddar cheeses melt.
Enjoy your meal.