- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
( 5 Persons )
200 gr İçim Fresh Cheese
80 gr İçim Cream Cheese
40 g İçim Kashar Cheese, grated
zest of 1 lemon, grated
1/2 bunch fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
5 sprigs fresh thyme, finely chopped
15 zucchini blossoms, some with gourds
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a bowl, mix all the İçim cheeses well with the eggs.
2. Add the lemon zest, basil and thyme.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Let the mixture rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. Open the zucchini blossoms and seal them by filling them with a teaspoon of the cheese mixture.
6. Line the baking tray with baking paper and brush it with olive oil.
7. Place the zucchini blossoms on a baking sheet and brush them with olive oil.
8. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
9. Serve warm or cold. Enjoy your meal.
Note: You should not overfill the inside so that the flowers do not tear