- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
For the cake
1 cup semolina
1 cup İçim Yogurt
3 tea glasses of oil
1 cup semolina, sugar, and flour
1 packet of baking powder and vanilla
For the sorbet
3 cups of water
3 cups sugar
juice of 1/2 lemon
1. First of all, put 3 cups of water and 3 cups of sugar in the pot and add the lemon juice after boiling.
2. After boiling a few more stones, remove from the heat and let cool.
3. For the cake, first mix the egg and sugar well and then add the other cake ingredients and continue mixing.
4. Put the cake-like dough in the greased baking dish and bake at 175 degrees until golden brown.
5. Remove the baked revani cake from the oven and slice it.
6. Pour the cold syrup over the sliced cake and let it rest until the syrup is absorbed.
7. Serve sprinkled with coconut or pistachios. Enjoy your meal.