Stuffed Egg Recipe
50 gr İçim White Cheese, grated
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon lemon juice
For the top:
2 slices of bacon
Green leaves of spring onion, chopped
- Boil the eggs. Carefully cut the boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks.
- Mix the egg yolks with İçim Beyaz Cheese, black pepper and a pinch of salt, half of the chopped spring onion and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Dry the bacon in the microwave to make it crispy.
- Fill the egg whites with the mixture.
- Serve garnished with crispy bacon bits and chopped spring onions.
You can enjoy the delicious Stuffed Eggs!