- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
For Tomato Sauce
basil or thyme
1 sugar cube
For Minced Meat Sauce
Salt, black pepper
Note: It is included without measurements because what you have is
You can increase or decrease the ingredients depending on the minced meat ratio.
Zucchini Lasagna Ingredients
1 zucchini / quantity may increase depending on the baking dish you will use
To be marinated with olive oil, black pepper and salt
Minced meat sauce and tomato sauce
İçim Kashkaval Cheese
Minced Meat Sauce:
1. First saute the onions and then the garlic in olive oil.
2. Add minced meat, salt and black pepper and continue sautéing.
3. Add the tomatoes last and turn off the heat once it is cooked.
1. Saute garlic in olive oil.
2. Grate the tomato and add black pepper, salt and sugar.
3. When the sauce boils, turn off the heat and add thyme if there is no basil.
4. You can close it and use it in any food you want for a week…
Suggestion: You can use it to add flavor to pizza, bread pizza, pasta, potato lasagna or whatever comes to your mind.
1. For zucchini lasagna, let’s grate the zucchini.
2. Let’s mix it with a little olive oil, salt and black pepper in a deep bowl.
3. First, put tomato sauce on a cast iron plate, put 1-2 rows of zucchini on top, minced meat sauce, another layer of tomato sauce with basil, and bake it in the oven at 250 degrees for 10 minutes.
4. If it is cooked, put cheddar on it and keep it in the oven for 2 minutes until the cheddar melts… Enjoy your meal