- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(For 6 People)
300 g brown granulated sugar
1/2 cup oil
120 ml İçim Süt
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 packet of vanilla
50 g walnut kernels
400 g wholemeal flour
1 packet of baking powder
80 ml İçim Chef Cream
1. Break the eggs into a deep bowl, add granulated sugar to it and beat with a mixer for 6 minutes.
2. Add oil, milk, cinnamon and vanilla and whisk for another 2 minutes.
3. After washing and peeling the carrots, grate them coarsely.
4. Add the carrot and walnut kernels together into the cake mix. Stir with a wooden spoon.
5. Sift the flour and baking powder into another deep bowl and mix.
6. Add the flour and baking powder to the carrot mixture and mix well.
7. Grease the baking tin. Sprinkle with a little wholemeal flour.
8. Transfer the prepared cake mix to the mold.
9. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake the cake for 40-45 minutes.
10. Remove the baked cake from the oven and let it rest.
11. Whisk the İçim Chef Cream well and spread it over the cake. Serve by slicing. Bon appetit.
Note 1: Make sure that the eggs are at room temperature