- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 8-10 people)
500 g flour
¾ pack of İçim Chief Cream
100 ml İçim milk
1 packet of instant yeast
1 teaspoon salt
2 full tablespoons
For the sauce;
1 packet of İçim Chief Cream
200 g dark chocolate
2 full tablespoons of powdered sugar
– Heat 100 ml of milk in a small saucepan until it feels warm when you put your pinky finger in, but not hot. This is the fermentation temperature. Add 2 full tablespoons of granulated sugar and 1 packet of instant yeast.
– Set the milk aside until the yeast wakes up well.
– Put 500 g flour and 1 teaspoon salt into a stand mixer.
– Break 2 eggs into it, add 3/4 pack, 150 ml İçim Şef Kremayı.
– Add the yeast milk mixture and knead the dough with a mixer using a dough hook until the dough is well combined and smooth.
– Put the dough in a floured bowl, cover with a damp cloth and leave for 1 hour.
– After 1 hour, put the dough on a floured counter and roll it out with a rolling pin to about 1 cm thick.
– Using a cookie cutter or a mason jar, cut out large rounds from the dough. With a 3-liter water lid, cut out the small rounds
– Roll out the remaining dough again and continue in the same way, then put them all on a floured tray, cover with cling film and leave for 1 hour.
– Heat 1 can of İçim Şef Cream in a small saucepan. When it starts to boil around the edges, turn off the heat, add 200 g dark chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts.
– In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of İçim Şef Kremayı to 2 full tablespoons of powdered sugar. Stir until the powdered sugar is well dissolved.
– When the doughnuts are fermented, pour the sunflower oil into a large saucepan and heat it.
– When the oil is hot, fry the doughnuts for 30 seconds on each side, until golden-brown.
– First put it on a napkin and remove the excess oil. Then cool on the wire.
– Once cooled, dip the doughnuts into the ganache first. Pour the powdered sugar icing over them in thin lines.
– For those without a hole in the center, you can buy a large syringe from the pharmacy and squeeze the sauce into them. When you add sauce and pistachios on top, your delicious donuts are at your disposal.