- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
(for 10 people)
2 full cups of flour
1 cup of sugar 1 finger less than 1 cup
1 packet of vanillin
1 packet of baking powder
1 packet of İçim Şef cream
100 g milk chocolate
To grease the mold;
For the sauce;
½ pack of İçim Chief Cream
100 g dark chocolate
– Put ½ packet, 100 ml İçim Chef Cream into a small sauce pan. When hot, turn off the heat, add 100 g dark chocolate and stir until melted.
– Mix 2 full glasses of water, 360 g flour, 1 cup less than 1 finger, 200 g granulated sugar, 1 packet each of vanillin and baking powder in a bowl.
– Add 1 packet of İçim Şef Cream and knead for 2-3 minutes.
– Chop 100 g milk chocolate by hand and add. Knead until the chocolate is mixed.
– Then pick 10 walnut-sized pieces from the dough and place them in the buttered cake molds with a hollow center.
– Spoon 1 full tablespoon of ganache sauce prepared with chocolate and İçim Şef Krema into them.
– Leave in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
– Then put the lids from the cookie dough on top of them again and glue the edges well to the dough underneath.
– If you have a kitchen scale, 45 g for the bottom pieces and 38 g for the top pieces would be ideal.
– Bake in a 200 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.