- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
1 Ramadan pita
1 pack (400 gr) İçim Labneh
20-25 sprigs of mint
4 tbsp pitted green olives
5 tbsp salted pistachios
2 dried hot peppers
3 full tbsp zahter
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 handful of pomegranates
1 coffee cup olive oil
• Remove the square-shaped parts in the middle of the Ramadan pita with your hands. Make sure that the edges remain.
• Crackle for 5 minutes in the oven running top and bottom at 200 degrees.
• Mix 20-25 sprigs of mint, 4 tablespoons of pitted green olives, 2 dried hot peppers and 6 tablespoons of salted pistachios on a cutting board. It will be enough to minced meat for about 4 minutes.
• Put them all in a bowl, put 2 full tablespoons of zahter and a few spoons of olive oil from 1 coffee cup and mix.
• In another bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 full tablespoon of zahter.
• Apply the oil to the crackling pita.
• Spread 1 pack, 400 gr, İçim Labneh on it.
• Place the mint mixture you have prepared on top of it with a hill in the middle.
• At the end, when you put 1 handful of pomegranate seeds and 1 tablespoon of roasted sesame seeds on it, your feast is ready slice by slice.