- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
3 packages (1050 gr) Fresh Cheese
320 g (1.5 cups) granulated sugar
480 ml (2 tablespoons less than 2.5 packets) Chief Cream
Half a teaspoon of salt
30 g (1 heaping tablespoon) flour
1. Beat 3 packets of İçim fresh cheese, 1.5 cups of sugar and half a teaspoon of salt with a hand mixer until smooth and the sugar crunch is gone.
2. Then, using a hand whisk, slowly beat in the 6 eggs one at a time. After adding each egg, be sure to whisk until well mixed. It is important that fresh cheese, cream and eggs are at room temperature. Otherwise it may cut when it goes into the oven.
3. Add 480 ml of cream and whisk it into the mixture.
4. Finally, sift 30 g of flour through a sieve into the mixture and mix again with a hand whisk.
5. A 24 cm circle was used in the recipe video. If you are making it in a 20 cm mold, you can reduce the recipe by a third.
6. Wet the inside of the circle so that the greaseproof paper sticks more easily.
7. Although we are sure that there are no lumps, to be on the safe side, pour the mixture into a circle covered with greaseproof paper.
8. Make sure to press the edges of the greaseproof paper well so that there is no paper between them after baking. Wipe off any dirt on the greaseproof paper so that it does not burn in the oven.
9. Bake at 200 degrees, on the middle shelf of an oven with fan, for 35 minutes until golden brown. Some ovens do not heat evenly, so 20. You can turn the tray at the minute mark. You can decide this according to the evenness of combustion on it.
10. When the cheesecake is cooked, remove it from the oven. Let it stand until it reaches room temperature. Then it is ready and waiting for you to enjoy.