İçim Cream Cheese, a Must-Have for Snacks

İçim Krem Peynir is a type of processed cheese that is easy to spread and has a flavor that comes from different İçim cheeses. It is perfect for a quick and enjoyable snack at school, in the park, at the office, or even at the bank.

What is Melted Cheese?

Processed cheese is a type of cheese that is made by melting and blending different types of hard cheeses, such as cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, or parmesan cheese.

How is İçim Cream Cheese Produced?

The proportions of different hard cheeses used in the İçim Cream Cheese product are determined with great care by experts, and İçim Cream Cheese gets its flavor from the taste and quality of the cheeses that are melted and blended with heat and contain certain amounts.

How Should İçim Cream Cheese Be Consumed?

İçim Cream Cheese is a versatile cheese that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. It can be spread on bread or bagels for a quick and easy breakfast or snack, or it can be used as an ingredient in sandwiches, salads, or other dishes.
 İçim Cream Cheese is also a popular choice for breakfast, as it pairs well with jam or honey.

What is İçim Cream Cheese Product Content?

İçim Cream Cheese contains 779 kJ/187 kcal of energy per 100 grams. It also contains 13 grams of fat, 3.5 grams of carbohydrates, and 14 grams of protein. İçim Cream Cheese is available in 180 gram and 300 gram packages.

How Long Can I Store İçim Cream Cheese?

The shelf life of İçim Cream Cheese is 6 months. İçim Cream Cheese should be stored in a dark place and in a refrigerator at +4 degrees Celsius.

How soon should I consume İçim Cream Cheese after opening it?

İçim Cream Cheese, after the packaging is opened, the product inside the bowl may not be able to maintain its original freshness for a while due to contact with air. For this reason, it is recommended to consume this type of spreadable cheese within one week after opening.

How Many Calories Does İçim Cream Cheese Contain?

İçim Cream Cheese contains 187 kcal in 100 grams.

How Much Calcium Does İçim Cream Cheese Contain?

İçim Cream Cheese contains 256 mg of calcium per 100 grams, which is approximately 32% of the daily calcium requirement. As a natural source of calcium, İçim Cream Cheese is an important food for children, adolescents, and the elderly.

What is Calcium?

Calcium is an element that forms the basic structure of bones, which are the foundation of the human body, and teeth, which have the strongest structure. 99% of the calcium in our body is found in bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is found in soft tissues and blood, which help to clot blood, structure joints, regulate heart rate, and repair the nervous system.

What are The Benefits of Calcium ?

Calcium, which is especially known for its role in maintaining bone and dental health, also plays an important role in muscle contraction, nerve transmission, and blood clotting.
Adequate calcium intake plays a regulatory role in heart rate, and is also effective in preventing high blood pressure, reducing the risk of cancer and heart disease.
Calcium also plays an important role in milk production during pregnancy and lactation.
Calcium is a mineral that is especially important for people who want to lose weight or stay fit, as it helps the body to burn fat and eliminates burned fats from the body through excretion. Therefore, foods that are rich in calcium should be especially preferred in diets.
Calcium is a vital substance that plays important roles in muscle contraction, blood clotting, and the structure of bones and teeth. While every person needs to consume a certain amount of calcium every day, this rate varies during adolescence, pregnancy, the postpartum period, and the aging stages when bone loss begins. Therefore, calcium balance is important.

How much is the daily calcium requirement?

The daily calcium requirement varies depending on age, pregnancy, and infancy and childhood. A normal adult should consume an average of 1000 mg of calcium per day. During pregnancy and in people over the age of 50, this amount increases to an average of 1500 mg. In children, 500 to 600 mg of calcium is sufficient to meet their daily needs.

What Are Foods Rich in Calcium?

Natural calcium, which is essential for our body, is mostly provided by consuming milk and dairy products. In addition to these, nuts, peanuts, molasses, legumes, leafy green vegetables, and dried fruits are also among the foods that are very rich in calcium.
İçim İçim Rahat İçim Fit İçim Şef İçim İçimino İçim Dolcia