Icim Kashar Cheese with Plenty of Milk and Its Unique Consistency

Sliceable semi-hard cheese is a dairy product that is enjoyed by many people. 1 kg of Icim Cheddar Cheese is made from 11 kg of milk, making it both nutritious and delicious. It can be eaten on its own for breakfast, or it can be used to make a delicious toast with its melted texture. Its superior taste has been certified by the International Taste & Quality Institute (ITQI) in Belgium and has been awarded the “Outstanding Taste” distinction.
Icim Cheddar offers consumers a variety of options with packaging options of 200g, 400g, 500g, 600g, 700g, 1000g, and 2000g.

How is cheddar cheese produced?

Pasteurized cow’s milk is first inoculated with cheese bacteria (starter culture) and then with rennet. The cheese bacteria multiply by consuming some of the sugar (lactose) in the milk and contribute to the formation of the characteristic aroma and structure of cheddar cheese. Rennet causes the milk proteins to come together, and the jelled milk is cut into small cubes, separating the water in the milk, along with a small amount of fat, whey protein, lactose, and minerals. This is the first stage of cheese making, and the product is called curd. The curd is allowed to lose a little more water under its own weight, and then it is heated and kneaded. Salt is added at this stage, and the kneading bonds the milk proteins together in long chains, and when the cheddar cheese is heated again, these protein chains cause it to stretch. The kneaded hot dough is shaped into molds, cooled, and packaged, ready to be consumed.

Why is cheddar cheese nutritious?

Like all cheeses, cheddar cheese is a good source of protein and calcium. It is a delicious and nutritious option that can be enjoyed for breakfast, as a snack, on toast or sandwiches, or on top of dishes.

How many calories does cheddar cheese contain?

A serving of full-fat cheddar cheese (45 grams, about 1.5 matchboxes) contains about 150 calories.

How long can I store cheddar cheese?

Fresh cheddar cheese has a shelf life of 6 months. As the shelf life approaches its end, the stretching ability of cheddar cheese gradually decreases. When the package is opened, stretch film can be used to prevent the exposed surfaces from drying out. You can consume the dried surfaces by cutting them off with a knife.

Can people who are lactose intolerant eat cheddar cheese?

Although cheese contains much less lactose than milk, it still contains some. Therefore, if you have a high lactose sensitivity or intolerance, you should not consume cheddar cheese.

What is Kashar Product Content?

Cheddar cheese, a good source of calcium, contains 579 mg of calcium per 100 grams. It also contains 24.5 grams of protein and 1404 kJ/338 kcal of energy per 100 grams.

What is Calcium?

Calcium is an essential element that forms and keeps our bones and teeth strong and healthy.
99% of the calcium in our body is found in our bones and teeth, while the remaining 1% is found in soft tissues and blood, which helps to clot blood, structure joints, regulate heart rate, and repair the nervous system.

What are the Benefits of Calcium?

Calcium is essential for human health, especially for bone formation and dental health. This is why 99% of the calcium in the human body is found in bones and teeth. Calcium plays important roles in muscle growth and contraction, energy production, blood clotting, nerve conduction, and the regular functioning of the heart. It also plays a major role in milk production during pregnancy and after childbirth. Additionally, it reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease.

How much is the Daily Calcium Need?

Calcium requirements vary depending on age, pregnancy, and breastfeeding. Adults should aim for an average of 1,000 milligrams of calcium per day. During pregnancy and after the age of 50, the recommended daily intake increases to an average of 1,500 milligrams. Children should aim for 500 to 600 milligrams of calcium per day.

What is ITQI?

ITQI is an independent organization of chefs and sommeliers that specializes in testing and promoting consumer food and beverages from around the world.
The jury is composed of 15 of the most prestigious culinary and beverage associations in Europe, including the Turkish Chefs Association. More than 100 small and large companies from over 131 countries benefit from the Superior Taste Award.

What Does “Extraordinary Taste” Mean?

Products with a total score between 80% and 90% from blind taste tests conducted by ITQI are registered with 2 stars and this title.
İçim İçim Rahat İçim Fit İçim Şef İçim İçimino İçim Dolcia