- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
1 pack of İçim Labneh (200 g)
6 cherry tomatoes
1 pack of fresh basil
12 sheets of puff pastry
1 egg yolk
1. 6 pieces of puff pastry dough is cut by heart-shaped mold.
2. Other puff pastry doughs are cut first with the normal heart-shaped mold and then with the size 1 small of the same mold. Thin egg yolk is applied to the edges of the first cut heart-shaped puff pastry and heart-shaped 2. The layer of puff pastry is placed on top of the egg yolks.
3. İçim Labneh is placed in the middle with the help of a tablespoon.
4. 1 leaf of fresh basil leaves and cherry tomatoes are placed on top.
5. Put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Ready to serve when it comes out. Enjoy your meal.