What is Probiotic?
Probiotics are live bacteria that are associated with specific health benefits when consumed in the right quantities.For products to be classified as probiotics, they must have health benefits supported in human studies and contain a certain amount of live bacteria. Specific probiotic strains have shown benefits in many areas of the body, including the immune system, digestive system, women’s and oral health.
- Keep your intestines happy with natural probiotics!
- Special probiotics. Proven support.
- Did you know that not all yoghurts contain probiotics and not all probiotics are the same?
Studies show that probiotic effects are specific to the probiotic strain.
İçim Probiotic Yoghurt contains probiotics specifically according to their scientifically proven benefits.
One pack of İçim Probiotic Yoghurt contains the right amount of these live and active probiotic bacteria to help strengthen your digestion and immunity.
- 97% of the 38 trillion beneficial bacteria in our body are in our intestines is alive.
Why İçim Probiotic Yoghurt?
- İçim Probiotic Yogurt contains 10 billion live and active probiotics and this amount corresponds to 15 times the minimum amount of probiotics required by the Turkish Food Codex!
İçim Probiotic Yoghurt contains billions of Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-5 and Bifidobacterium BB-12 probiotics. BB-12™ and LA-5™ are a proprietary product of Chr. Hansen Inc.
The special combination of the two probiotics is proven to support the immune system and help regulate the digestive system. While BB-12 probiotic supports the immune system, it has a symbiotic effect with LA-5 to enhance its effect on the digestive system.
- Seventy percent of our body’s immune cells live in our intestines.
- İçim Probiotic YogurtWith billions of probiotics it contains:
✔ Helps regulate the digestive system.
✔ Helps strengthen the immune system.
- BB-12 in İçim Probiotic Yogurt is the most clinically researched probiotic Bifidobacterium strain. Clinical research has shown that BB-12 can be used in the digestive tract to benefit immune and digestive health.
How does bb-12 boost immunity for adults and children ?
- Promotes good bacteria in the intestine and reduces potential pathogens (bacteria, viruses or other microorganisms that can cause disease) to improve the natural balance.Supports the immune system by inhibiting disease-causing pathogens with antimicrobial molecules.Maintains intestinal barrier function to reduce the passage of disease-causing pathogens.Stimulates immune cells to produce infection-fighting compounds.
How does bb-12 support the adults digestive system ?
- It increases the absorption of food, water and nutrients and improves bowel function through better digestion and better waste elimination.
It allows the movements of your digestive system to pull food down through each stage of digestion.
How do probiotics work?
- Probiotic bacteria interact with various components of the gastrointestinal tract to affect human health and adhere to the intestinal barrier function to inhibit disease-causing pathogens. In addition, they interact with immune cells and affect immune function. This can increase resistance and tolerance to infections and potentially reduce allergic conditions.
- ”Human Health and Probiotics” (Erişim tarihi: 24.11.2023), https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/human-health-and-probiotics/our-probiotic-strains/bb-12.
- ”Human Health and Probiotics” (Erişim tarihi: 24.11.2023), https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/human-health-and-probiotics/our-probiotic-strains/la-5 24.11.2023
- Taipale TJ, et al. Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12 in reducing the risk of infections in infancy. Br J Nutr. 2011;105(3):409-16. (PubMed)