- Our Products
- Our Brands
- Our Recipes
( 8 Persons )
1 egg white
250 g whole wheat flour
1 tbsp İçim Yogurt
130 gr İçim Butter
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
350 gr İçim Feta Cheese
A pinch of parsley, finely chopped
A pinch of dill, finely chopped
Fresh mint, finely minced
1. Mix the cheese with parsley and dill.
2. Mix all the other ingredients in a bowl and knead to make a soft dough.
3. Roll out the dough thinly with the help of a rolling pin on a flat surface and smooth the edges by cutting them.
4. Place the cheese mixture lengthwise in it and close the dough by curling it inward.
5. Glue the joining edges of the dough, pressing firmly with your fingertips.
6. Spread the baking paper on the baking sheet.
7. Spread the beaten egg yolk on the pastries. Sprinkle with some sesame seeds and nigella.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
9. When the top is browned, take it out of the oven and serve after cooling a little. Enjoy your meal.